Browse One-of-a-Kind Le Vian Jewelry During Nov. 1 Trunk Show October 15, 2018 – Posted in: The Latest
In 2019, you’ll see women and men wearing rich, regal colored gemstones in their everyday and special jewelry, predicts Le Vian.
The iconic American jewelry anticipates that on-trend colors for Fall 2019 will be Royal Blue and Royal Flush. Gems such as Cornflower Ceylon Sapphire™ and Blueberry Zircon™ will gain popularity.
You can learn more about the 2019 jewelry trends and see beautiful, one-of-a-kind designs during our Le Vian Trunk Show on Thursday, November 1. During the show, you’ll have the opportunity to try on gorgeous jewelry and talk to a Le Vian rep in the downtown Bay City store from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Other 2019 trends that Le Vian detailed during the Annual Red Carpet Revenue in Las Vegas include:
- Design of the year: Milestones – celebrating life’s milestones with graduated sizes and colors of gemstones.
- Diamond of the year: Nude Diamonds™ – the first time in a decade Le Vian has announced a diamond of the year.
- Color trend: Nude Palette™ – enabling women to choose jewelry as they choose beauty products.
- Gold flavor of the year: Tri-color gold – different flavors of gold combined with Le Vian’s Nude Palette™.
- Theme of the year: Royalty – it’s time for women to embrace their inner princess.
- Feature of the year: Adjustability – fashion conscious, one-size-fits-all looks.
- Gem of the year: Fancy Color Sapphires – Madagascar hues in purple, pink, blue, orange and green.
- Cut of the year: Baguette Frenzy – with cluster settings and innovative cuts.
- Item of the year: The Open Ring – Le Vian’s instantly recognizable iconic design.
- The newest gem on earth: Peacock Aquaprase™ – a blue-green chalcedony discovered by gem explorer Yianni Melas.