You’re Invited to Our 150th Anniversary Celebration September 5, 2017 – Posted in: The Latest
In 1867, the jewelry store that would become Herman Hiss opened in the heart of downtown Bay City. Today, the 5th generation of the Hiss family is proud to continue our founding philosophy of offering high-quality goods at fair prices.
Over 150 years, we’ve been grateful to play a part in countless engagements, weddings, baptisms, birthdays, and other milestone celebrations. Now, as we approach our own milestone anniversary, we invite you to join in our celebration.
A highlight of the week is a visit from Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, the co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of @verabradley. She will be in the store on Wednesday, October 11, to sign books. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to meet this lovely lady and dynamic business woman!
Her exciting visit is just one of the special events we have planned for each day of our Oct. 9-14 celebration. Throughout the week, don’t miss your chance to register to win one of the beautiful prizes we’re offering to our customers. All prizes will be displayed at the store. Please stop in to browse our displays and help us celebrate.
The week’s events include:
- Monday, October 9:
- Stop in the store to see a display of our prizes and register to win!
- Tuesday, October 10:
- Learn about Le Vian Chocolate Diamonds during our Le Vian Trunk Show. This is a rare opportunity to view a dazzling selection of one-of-kind designs never before seen in our store! See the 2018 Gems of the Year in exclusive styles, available in limited quantities at unheard-of, day-of-show pricing!
- Wednesday, October 11:
- Meet Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of Vera Bradley. She will be signing books from noon to 3 p.m.
- Uno de 50 Trunk Show – see the entire sample line with our sales representative 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. We’re offering a special gift with purchase.
- Thursday, October 12
- Discover the beauty of sparkling crystals during our Swarovski Trunk Show from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. See fabulous, one-of-a-kind pieces in our store for one day only! Gift with purchase and drawings.
- Friday, October 13
- Don’t miss our Brighton Ladies Day. We will draw for gift certificates every half hour from noon to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14
- Enjoy sips, sweets, and live music during the final event of our week-long celebration. We’re offering free limited edition Bay City T-shirts with $25 purchase, while supplies last. This is the last day to register to win over 50 prizes!